Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sometimes a Girl's Just Gotta Let Out Her Crazy......

I feel a little crazy, like when Jennifer love Hewitts' character starts going nutty in I Know What You Did Last Summer.
Hey Jenn, I get it!

Today went down like this:

Wake up,  ohhhh I hope I see my crush today ♪  la la la  ♫
I don't know anything about him ♪  la la la  ♫
I bet he can build me a house with his bare hand, using only rocks and mud ♪ la la la ♫

"Cue the sound of glass crashing to the ground"

Eugh, he is a Wrestler...ummm I like Wrestling?!
Oh the no body hair/ all greased up/tongue sticking out/speedo wearing kind!
errrrr
Eugh, his Facebook page has Playboy and Hustlers as books he's read!
errrrr
Deep Throat and Big Tittie Zombies are his preferred movies of choice!
errrr
He has a contest "send in a neked photo of yourself and win a date with him"

Slaps hand against forehead

Couldn't he have just had a girlfriend for God sake!!!
At least he is easy to get a date with.......


1 comment: